Author Topic: Rooms not loading issue  (Read 278 times)

Offline David

Rooms not loading issue
« on: October 11, 2017, 11:59:51 PM »
I am aware that the rooms are not loading currently for everyone.
This is an issue on the hosting provider so I am waiting for a replay back in regards of the issue. Hopefully this will be resolved very shortly.

I'll keep everyone updated here once I know.
PSN Profile

" if you're talking behind my back, you're in a great place to kiss my ass!

Offline David

Re: Rooms not loading issue
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 10:21:20 AM »
Chat rooms is up and running once again everyone. I apologize for the the inconvenience.

Here is the issue....some time last night My main server got reset which changed a couple of things in regards of what the chat server is reading.
So I had to figure out which things to revert back to the correct settings which was what I did this morning once I found the main issue that was causing the error everyone was getting when trying to enter.

Rooms are up and fully running. I'll be monitoring things.

In the near future I am going to have a backup plan for when issues like this happen to deliver a chat option of some sort to everyone until things are taken care of.

PSN Profile

Offline ladynatasha

• Lace Undies Owner
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 05:14:30 PM »
Dear David,

A friend of mine  used to work on a women's crisis line. One night she heard from a woman who said her family was trying to drive her crazy. She said, among other things, "They're moving my underwear!"

My friend did her best to calm her down and finally said goodbye. Shortly afterwards other calls started coming in, from the woman's husband, her daughter, other members of her family, all saying "Don't pay any attention to her, she's crazy!" They were so desperate to discredit her that after a while my friend couldn't help but wonder if they really were moving her underwear.

Anyway, Dear David, what I'm trying to say is, i'm totally sympathetic with your situation. If they keep moving your underwear, I guess all you can do is try to be ready for it.

Thank you again, for all the work you do for us.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 05:17:47 PM by ladynatasha »
Lady Natasha
Olympic Snuggling Champion
(If you can read this, you're squishing my boobies!)

Offline David

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 11:20:50 PM »
Thanks Natasha LOL....for the kind words!

I do what I can as quickly as possible when there is an issue. And yep, they keep removing my underwear. ah well guess go commando in the future!
PSN Profile

Offline David

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 11:27:58 PM »
Some of you may have noticed that this happened again just the other day. As I mentioned in the Broadcast Message to the rooms, This was not something that just happened.

While I didn't plan for it to shut the rooms off, the server of ours made a change after I made a couple of changes to some security areas and features for myself to work with going forward with other possible scripts that wasn't working. So a few tweaks was made. But because of the tweak it caused a small hiccup. As soon as I seen what went wrong I corrected it. Next time I'll give a shout out if I plan to make any further changes to the system that I think might cause the issue.

Going forward however I plan to start offering another style of chat as well for moments this is down. Currently this is a members only feature as they pay the bills!. The information regarding this will be located in the members area on the board there. At some point in the future I might use this option for other things that is for the public. After a little more testing. And no. this won't replace our current chat setup.
PSN Profile