Author Topic: Recently Revisited  (Read 3910 times)

Offline tyme

• SLCN Fanatic
Recently Revisited
« on: August 20, 2017, 08:33:36 PM »
shi came up with a great idea, seconded by dark muse and agreed to by E/everyO/one ....

Sunday evenings in The Edge

8pm Eastern Time.... (you can figure your own time)

The *O/old* Retirees Reunion Nights...

So come visit U/us ... Before W/we all drop ......

Out of sight again...

You thought I was gonna say DEAD.....

but that could happen too..... after-all W/we are ancient!
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.

Offline tamlyn

• SLCN Fanatic
Re: Recently Revisited
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 12:28:15 PM »
I would so love to attend and catch up with T/those I know. Sunday evening 8pm EST is 8am Monday morning in the land down under and I'll be at work. I'll check my schedule and see if I have a Monday off . I know I'm working this coming Monday Sept 11. Will this event be ongoing til end of September?

*huggs*
tam...

Offline ashandra

• SLCN Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 08:50:06 PM »
tamely!!!  i would be so happy to see you!!  yes ongoing...every Sunday!

Offline tamlyn

• SLCN Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 04:31:41 AM »
i've checked my schedule - no Monday mornings off til October 2nd. i'll make sure to slip into the room on that Monday and hope to catch up with you and everyone else.

Offline tyme

• SLCN Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 08:34:14 PM »
waits in the room, impatiently....tapping my toes, fingers and nose to the glass..... looking and hoping you arrive soon :-*
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.

Offline tamlyn

• SLCN Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 11:01:44 PM »
*drops bottom lip and cries*.....i'm so sorry gorgeous i was called into work early this morning. have just arrived home....well, long enough to change and fly onto the board. let me know when you might be in t he room again and if i'm not working will definitely slip in to see you and everyone else i can remember...lol

*leaving LOTS of warm tight huggs and kisses*

Offline tyme

• SLCN Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 10:41:55 PM »
Sunday evenings some of us are usually in the room. About 7pm to 10pm ish usually.  Hope you can stop by some day?  Oh that was central US time.

Offline tamlyn

• SLCN Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 11:44:15 PM »
I haven't had a Monday off since I last posted. It seems Monday's are going to be permanent. Unfortunately by the time I get home everyone has left the room. I don't have a Monday off until Christmas Day. I'll try to get one of the other team members to swap over their shift for my Monday *crossing fingers* it works out!!

I would so love to catch up with everyone. It seems like eons since I crossed paths with you all!!

*huggs*
tam
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 10:55:58 PM by tamlyn »