Author Topic: SLC private rooms  (Read 329 times)

Offline David

SLC private rooms
« on: August 02, 2017, 02:16:49 PM »
Just so I don't start getting 100's of emails from people stating the same information LOL...
Yes the private rooms on starlight chat is currently not displaying the correct Amount of People in the room. However that is only because I am editing up a few of the rooms. The rooms still work, should experience no down times either.  I plan to make a few changes to a few of the other site owned rooms as well. Just a couple of updates is all!
PSN Profile

" if you're talking behind my back, you're in a great place to kiss my ass!

Offline David

Re: SLC private rooms
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 11:56:55 PM »
The Rooms are once again displaying the amount of people in the rooms. A couple other changes to those rooms will becoming soon. in fact I'll be most likely shutting one or two down here and there and opening them back up after I make a couple other edits to them.

Default history of all the private rooms has been set to 2. That means any entering/exiting will be shown in the rooms only unless someone decides to X out. So please there is no need to be foolish and go in as a "Janitor, Cleaner, blah blah, single letter names or any of that nature to clean up the history of those rooms.

Anyone caught using single letter names, numbers or whatever I'll take that as a sign as your just trying to reserve the room spot, and simply I'll remove your access from it. first come first serve for free rooms. You want a private room of your own, think about purchasing a proper membership and create a room!
PSN Profile

" if you're talking behind my back, you're in a great place to kiss my ass!