Author Topic: removal of membership perk.  (Read 3550 times)

Offline David

removal of membership perk.
« on: May 09, 2017, 01:39:59 PM »
Looking over the site and features that get less usage. I noticed that about 90% of the members or more don't use, nor even bother logging in to their email that we provide.

So going forward I'll be removing this feature from membership perk.

However I will honor the current ones that is up since it was a feature that was paid for regardless. The links will remain for logging in and everything as well for those who do use.

If any of the members on the site do not want the email. please send me a note and I'll remove it.
PSN Profile

" if you're talking behind my back, you're in a great place to kiss my ass!

Offline Brandon

• SLCN Fanatic
Re: removal of membership perk.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 01:42:46 AM »
whoa whoa whoa, i use it all the time thank you, and in fact alot of my bill pay is tied into starlightchats e-mail, my recovery questions for alot of accounts are linked to it.....so please do not do away with it

Offline David

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 11:24:00 PM »
However I will honor the current ones that is up since it was a feature that was paid for regardless. The links will remain for logging in and everything as well for those who do use.

You are safe Brandon. As I mentioned in the above post, I will honor those who already purchased the membership with this as a perk.

Only new memberships going forward will not be including emails perk. The links will remain up for those who do have.
PSN Profile

Offline Brandon

• SLCN Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 09:28:48 PM »
im having issues with mail not loading

Offline David

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 11:31:39 PM »
You have a pm regarding the mail Brandon.
PSN Profile