Author Topic: Halloween Party  (Read 2424 times)

Offline LadyAnne

• Sinful Pleasure's Boss Lady
Halloween Party
« on: October 01, 2014, 04:30:04 PM »
Well Gents and Gals its time once more for the annual Halloween party.   This year we are going to an age old tradition of traveling from room to room for the festivities. 

There will be music,  games and of course a costume contest.  I am posting early for a couple of reasons.  I need some input as to what would be the most convenient party date.   

Halloween is on a Friday this year allowing families to be out and about.   I have a couple of dates in mind,   Oct 24,   Oct  29,  Oct 30.
Feel free to post which date would work best.

Also the following rooms have already agreed to be part of our traveling party. 

Sinful Pleasures
Rose Chateau
Lace Undies

If other rooms would like to join in,  sign up on this thread , a pm on the board or come by Sinful Pleasures to let Me know.

Once the date is settled I will put up more information on costumes, games and the timeline.

Thanks everyone in advance for being part of the party.

LadyAnne
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 06:37:02 PM by LadyAnne »

Offline LadyAnne

• Sinful Pleasure's Boss Lady
Re: Halloween Party
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 07:54:29 PM »

Alright Gals and Ghouls!
The party is set,  the decorations are in process.  All that is needed is for you to show up in costume October 30 between the witching hours of 8pm and 10 pm EST.

Be sure to get your costume to one of the following room owners by October 28 so they can all be loaded to disguise the true identity of each guest. 
Lady in Red(The Chateau)
Lady Natasha (Lace Undies)
LadyAnne (Sinful Pleasures)

If you don't have a costume each of the above Ladies will have a few extras.

There will games,  trivia,  special guests , music provided by SLC radio and of course all sorts of Halloween trickery.

The festivities will begin in Lace Undies travel to Sinful Pleasures and finish up in The Chateau with everyone revealing their true identity. 

Don't be surprised if folks show up you don't know!  Its the night before Halloween.  All the ghosts and goblins will be practicing for the next evening.

See you there!

LadyAnne  (Mansion Witch)

Offline ladynatasha

• Lace Undies Owner
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 09:46:42 PM »
HEY EVERYBODY!

This is gonna be a FUN PARTY so please BE THERE! ... dig yourself up a cool av and make up a sneaky name that NOBODY WILL EVER GUESS IS YOU! Be a monster! Be a movie star! Be a PSYCHIC PHENOMENON! but be there for FUN! We're gonna have games and surprises in all 3 of our rooms!

You wouldnt want to let down 3 hot babes, would you?

OKAY THEN! make up a name and get yourself an av for the fun, and if you cant get one yourself, come to
 Me, Lady in Red or LadyAnne

to get one for  you! ... Bring your av to one of us, or let us help you pick one, by next Tuesday so we'll be all ready to party on Thursday!

Lady Natasha (Witch of the Bower)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 10:03:17 PM by ladynatasha »
Lady Natasha
Olympic Snuggling Champion
(If you can read this, you're squishing my boobies!)

Offline David

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 02:50:12 PM »
Congrats to everyone involved on the party last night...great job ladies and gentlemen!
PSN Profile

" if you're talking behind my back, you're in a great place to kiss my ass!